Using the bibliospot.com service, BiblioSpot constitutes your Users agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Usage and Service Terms
- You may not use BiblioSpot for any illegal purpose.
- BiblioSpot refuses the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must use a valid email address to complete the registration process.
- BiblioSpot is not liable for any loss of content or other types of information.
- Violation of any of these terms of service listed on this page will result in your account being terminated.
- You are not to modify, reproduce, duplicate, resell or exploit any portion of the service.
- BiblioSpot does not guarentee uptime. We will do our best to provide a satisfactory uptime but some conditions are beyond our control.
Security and Copyright Terms
- All content uploaded to BiblioSpot is still the property of its original owners. BiblioSpot claims no right to ownership.
- BiblioSpot reserve the right to remove any content from the service at any time.
- The programming and copyright of BiblioSpot is copyright 2018-2019 of Duncan McClean. You may not duplicate, copy or reuse any portion of the scripting, coding, designs or concepts without written permission from Duncan McClean.
- Although BiblioSpot encrypts data on our server, you understand that data may still be transferred using an unencrypted format over your own network. BiblioSpot is not responsible for any data loss or comprimise based on the insecurity of a network.
- You are responsible for the safety of your login email and your password. We take no responsibility for any data loss or misuse of your login on your lack of security in this area.
- BiblioSpot is not responsible for the content posted on our service. You agree to use BiblioSpot at your own risk.
- BiblioSpot reserves the right to update this terms of service at any time without notifying customers.
BiblioSpot is committed to protecting your privacy.
We will collect information on you, whether explicitly (by filling out forms) or inexplicitly (by sending us an email).
We may also collect non-identifying information on which browser you use, your location or IP address.
We will not resell or abuse your private information. We will not share any information without your prior consent unless mandated by the government.
We log IP addresses to protect the service from attacks and to track general usage statistics.
- Your password is hashed, this means that no one can steal your password from our database.
- Our software is kept up-to-date to fight against any possible exploits.
- We try our best to use security best practises in our software.
Any information regarding these terms and policies should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org